Thursday, March 22, 2012

USA, USA!

I have just finished a bunch of images for the new CGI Block Game. I drew 15 new blocks for the games pieces that will be reproduced at 3/4" square. I drew them at 4", inked them by hand and then colored them very quickly and simply in photoshop.
I am no expert on the WWII machinery, so I had to stay pretty faithful to old images or museum replicas I found. I tried to create simple images that could be easily read on the small blocks.
Copyright © 2012, Columbia Games, Inc. and Richard Luschek
Copyright © 2012, Columbia Games, Inc. and Richard Luschek
Price: $50.00
Release Date: 2012-05-15
K.I.S.S. Preorder (signed edition)
DESIGNERS: Leonard Coufal and Tom Dalgliesh.
K.I.S.S is a fast-paced World War II squad level game, employing our wooden blocks. The game system features innovative and interactive rules for Fire Combat, Close Combat, Morale, and Leaders. The game is sophisticated, yet very playable.
You command a German or American infantry company, composed of three infantry platoons and a heavy weapons platoon. Expansion sets will include British, Soviet, Italian, and Japanese companies.
Unit types include:
  • Leaders
  • Rifle Squads
  • MachineGuns
  • Mortars
  • Anti-Tank
  • Tank
Here is how the images will look on the final block layout. Both of the following images have been reworked for the final game.

SPOILER ALERT:
The United States wins the war in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment