Saturday, July 6, 2013

Thay Jeweler

The next HarnQuest is done and should be shipping very soon. I thought I would post a few screen shots of the Sketchup models I made as reference for the articles, the first oddly was a model I ended up not even using. I was going to do an exterior view of the building, but ended up doing an interior personality shot instead.
But since I did the work, here are the models for the Jeweler [B9] located right outside the castle gates in Thay. 
Here is a view from the castle wall.
Thay sketchup model
Copyright © 2013, Columbia Games, Inc. and Richard Luschek
Here are two other views.

Thay sketchup model- Jeweler
Copyright © 2013, Columbia Games, Inc. and Richard Luschek

Thay sketchup model- Jeweler
Copyright © 2013, Columbia Games, Inc. and Richard Luschek

The illustration I ended up doing shows the assistants dumping out the blank coins from the mold and the other stamping the designs into the silver.
Thay Jeweler, the assistants, Copyright © 2013, Columbia Games, Inc. and Richard Luschek
Having read the article there are a few adventure hooks that could be taking in a few directions. I added a touch of emotion to the image. The assistant on the right seems a bit worried. What is that about? Well, let's leave that up to the game master.

No comments:

Post a Comment