Saturday, June 28, 2014

Excessive Facial Hair and Carpel Tunnel Syndrome

I am very close to being finished with the next big Columbia Games Kingdom release- Orbaal. Should be completely done sometime in July.
My strict Catholic upbringing has instilled in me a constant need to demonstrate just how much I suffer for my art and hopefully will result in all of you feeling guilty about my crippled drawing hand.
Orbaal has been a bit more taxing due to all the hair, fur and gruff line work needed to illustrate 39 hairy Viking portraits.
Here is a sneak peak at a few of the characters which will be raping and pillaging their way across Hârn.
King Alegar II, Copyright © 2014, Columbia Games, Inc. and Richard Luschek
Above is the King of Orbaal.


Valhakar Caadern Sardosk of Thursa, Copyright © 2014, Columbia Games, Inc. and Richard Luschek
The next illustration is based off of a fanon article, I tried my best to get the basic look of the guy.
Felan Weymyss of Pethwys. Copyright © 2014, Columbia Games, Inc. and Richard Luschek
We do try to look at work done on settlements by Hârn fans that may have posted articles online. I think I was pretty successful.
Just so you know, after typing out this blog post my fingers are a bit sore.

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant illustrations (as always) Mr. Luschek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.
    It helps to be very hairy myself. All I need is a mirror nearby for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YoBit allows you to claim FREE CRYPTO-COINS from over 100 distinct crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha one time and claim as much as coins you want from the available offers.

    After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and keep claiming.

    You can click on CLAIM as much as 30 times per one captcha.

    The coins will held in your account, and you can exchange them to Bitcoins or USD.

    ReplyDelete