Monday, June 20, 2011

ILME

I am about to start work on a rewritten and reworked article on a Harnic meredragons. I have never been thrilled with any of the past pictorial representations of these creatures.
The article has been much improved and expanded upon, so I am trying to do the same for the illustrations.
These creatures are most easily described as intelligent talking dinosaurs, so I thought I should at least learn how to draw the real world exstint creatures. Using a some books I started studying and sketching dinosaurs.
Here are some of the more successful ones:
Then I tried my hand at the creature called Ilme trying to follow the old illos and descriptions, but making improvements. I am still not done, but getting close. Let me know if you have any comments- especially you Harn Fans.


Copyright © 2011, Columbia Games, Inc., N. Robin Crossby (1954-2008) and Richard Luschek

No comments:

Post a Comment